Will you run out of money in retirement?
The question of whether you will have enough money to last through retirement really depends on the type of retirement you want to enjoy. During the active stage of retirement, you want the confidence to be able to spend money on activities and luxuries. In the later stages of life, you may want the security of knowing you can afford the necessary care.
We’ll spend time getting to know you and your goals for retirement. Then we’ll create a holistic financial plan which will set you on the right course to achieve them.
We can help you
- Achieve the retirement you want to have.
- Simplify your various pensions and invest them to achieve your retirement goals. We can also advise on Defined Benefit pension transfers.
- Give a helping hand to your children – perhaps with education fees or getting onto the property ladder.
- With tax planning to make sure you can pass on your wealth in both life and in death.
- To release equity from investments, including your home.
- With long-term care planning to make sure that money is available to pay for your care.
What our clients say
We have known John Skipton for six years. John Skipton is always patient and gives good sound advice. I would be happy to recommend John Skipton and PFM Associates to anyone should the situation arise.
John has a very strong ability to explain complex financial matters in a simple and concise way, without watering down the key points of detail. This is important when I am making decisions about my financial future.
Thomas Wilson is always professional and the advice has been good. It has been reassuring to find an adviser that I could fully trust. PFM have always been open and honest with me and my family.
PFM have been our Independent Financial Advisers for many years. We like the fact that each adviser has their own area of expertise, so clients have access to a wide knowledge base. We feel confident that our money is well-managed and highly recommend PFM.
I was introduced to PFM by a family member about eight years ago, in order to obtain personal pension planning advice. I have been very pleased with the advice given by my adviser, for my pensions and for wealth management. I have no hesitation in recommending PFM.
Ready to start your journey?
If you have any questions or would like to organise a no-obligation consultation at our expense, please complete this form.