Have you started your financial journey?
Life is busy, what with juggling your career or maybe your own business alongside your family. So it can be difficult to make time to think about your financial priorities and what you need to do about them.
Are you thinking about buying your first home or can you afford to move to that house that you have your eye on? What if your household loses your income due to a long-term illness, accident or worse? If the worst happened, how would those you leave behind manage financially? Although it may be many years away, how much do you have to set aside to give you the future you wish for? And how do you ensure you do this in the most tax-efficient way?
We can help you find out if your money is working as hard as it should, by understanding what you need your wealth to achieve. Then we’ll create a holistic financial plan which will set you on the right course to achieving your goals.
We can help you
- Get on top of your finances to achieve the lifestyle you want to have now and for the future.
- Put the right arrangements in place to look after you and your family should you become ill or die.
- Simplify your various pensions and invest them to achieve your retirement goals.
- Achieve your goals, whether they are to buy your first home, or move to a bigger home for a growing family.
- Start thinking now for your retirement. This may seem distant, but it's important to understand what you need to do now to achieve the retirement you want.
- Decide what to do with windfalls, such as a bonus payment or inheritance.
- Plan for your children’s future with school fees planning and tax-efficient savings and investments.
What our clients say
We have known John Skipton for six years. John Skipton is always patient and gives good sound advice. I would be happy to recommend John Skipton and PFM Associates to anyone should the situation arise.
John has a very strong ability to explain complex financial matters in a simple and concise way, without watering down the key points of detail. This is important when I am making decisions about my financial future.
Thomas Wilson is always professional and the advice has been good. It has been reassuring to find an adviser that I could fully trust. PFM have always been open and honest with me and my family.
PFM have been our Independent Financial Advisers for many years. We like the fact that each adviser has their own area of expertise, so clients have access to a wide knowledge base. We feel confident that our money is well-managed and highly recommend PFM.
I was introduced to PFM by a family member about eight years ago, in order to obtain personal pension planning advice. I have been very pleased with the advice given by my adviser, for my pensions and for wealth management. I have no hesitation in recommending PFM.
Ready to start your journey?
If you have any questions or would like to organise a no-obligation consultation at our expense, please complete this form.