- PFM Associates is committed to protecting your privacy.
- PFM Associates has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: pfmassociates.co.uk
- PFM Associates do not disclose visitors information to third parties.
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
- The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; PFM Associates is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
What information do we collect or use?
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with PFM Associates. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of PFM Associates. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. PFM Associates may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, PFM Associates may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. PFM Associates always traces how a visitor arrives at the PFM Associates website, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at pfmassociates.co.uk.
How we may use your personal information?
PFM Associates may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from PFM Associates
What is a ‘cookie’?
Cookies are a common Internet technology that assign a unique identification to your computer and store the detail on only YOUR computer’s hard drive via a facility in your Web browser.
Cookies are used on this site. They are used to keep track of the information you have given us during your visits to the site. The cookie stored on your computer is simply a numeric identifier that we use to identify you as you move around the site and so you can retrieve information you have previously sent to our server.
What about links on your site?
- PFM Associates may, periodically, provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously; it reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. The cookies store information such as the number of visits to the website and what site referred the visitor to the web page. We use the information to view reports about how visitors interact with the website and to help us improve the website. A different set of cookies is used for each website, and visitors are not tracked across multiple sites.
Information about these cookies and how to reject or delete them: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html and http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The PFM Associates website uses a “session cookie” to identify your browser “session” as you move between pages on the website and perform activities. The cookie is named ”c2pfmassociates” and will last for 3 months.
The website cookie allows our website to recognise each subsequent request from your browser as being the same browser that made the initial request to our website.
By knowing that each subsequent request is related to the first, our website is able to track your actions as you move around the website and to provide interactive features. By analysing how our website is being used in general, we can improve the website experience for future visitors. Should you experience any problems in using our website, our website developers may be able to use this information to track down your specific “user journey” and investigate and fix any issues that might arise.
The cookie itself is a very small text file that is stored on your device (for example, your PC or your phone) by your web browser. It contains a simple text code that your browser sends back to our website each time you browse to a new page. This allows the website to look up your specific session and associate data for that session with your browser. The data itself is not stored in your cookie but on the server(s) operating the website.
How to control and delete cookies
You may restrict or block the cookies which are set by the PFM Associates website, or any other website, through your browser settings.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the PFM Associates website.