Can your business benefit from financial advice?
In short, yes! Businesses can benefit from a multitude of services which include workplace pensions, group life protection and a range of other employee benefits designed to help attract and retain talent. We can also put the right protections in place to ensure that your business can continue to operate after the loss of a key person.
Succession and exit planning can be a key issue for business owners, especially if there is no obvious successor. We can help you to identify the best options for you to retire from your business in ways that can provide a tax-efficient income for your retirement.
We can also help you identify tax-efficient ways of saving into your pension, and there are a multitude of options for investing your profits if they are not needed elsewhere.
We can help you
- Set up workplace pension schemes for your employees. We can also run on-site clinics to support employees with their personal planning.
- Arrange group life protection policies.
- Identify your options for exiting the business with an income or with a lump sum which will see you through retirement.
- Put the right insurances in place for your business, for example, business loan protection, key person protection and shareholder protection.
- Identify the risk of reaching the Pension Lifetime Allowance and find alternative, tax-efficient ‘homes’ for your savings and investments.
What our clients say
We have known John Skipton for six years. John Skipton is always patient and gives good sound advice. I would be happy to recommend John Skipton and PFM Associates to anyone should the situation arise.
John has a very strong ability to explain complex financial matters in a simple and concise way, without watering down the key points of detail. This is important when I am making decisions about my financial future.
Thomas Wilson is always professional and the advice has been good. It has been reassuring to find an adviser that I could fully trust. PFM have always been open and honest with me and my family.
PFM have been our Independent Financial Advisers for many years. We like the fact that each adviser has their own area of expertise, so clients have access to a wide knowledge base. We feel confident that our money is well-managed and highly recommend PFM.
I was introduced to PFM by a family member about eight years ago, in order to obtain personal pension planning advice. I have been very pleased with the advice given by my adviser, for my pensions and for wealth management. I have no hesitation in recommending PFM.
Ready to start your journey?
If you have any questions or would like to organise a no-obligation consultation at our expense, please complete this form.