16 Years in the Financial Services industry, initially working at some of the largest platform providers in the UK before stepping into the advice world. I wish I’d made the move across sooner as it’s far more fulfilling and provides a much greater degree of job satisfaction.
On a day – day basis I’m speaking with clients, ensuring they’re well looked after and when I’m not speaking with clients I’ll be monitoring their objectives to ensure they’re heading towards reaching their financial goals.
I interact with my clients via every means necessary; whether it be face to face, email, phone call, facetime, zoom and text messaging – I’d use carrier Pigeons if I had to.
I’m always out what ever the weather walking Daphne, my Fox Red Labrador and when we’re not out exploring I’ll be found playing Cricket, Football or Golf – none of them particularly well!Qualifications
- I’m rather partial to a bag of pick n mix
- Wine – Red in the winter, White in the summer
- Skiing – Not sure anything beats the feeling of cruising down the slopes
- The Friday afternoon feeling when I’ve ticked everything off my to do list
- I’m from the Isle of Wight, so I have to say the Sea!
- Washing up after creating a mess in the kitchen – a dishwasher is top of my Christmas list
- Sand – Daphne seems to store it in her fur
- Trying to open a pack of Bacon – it never opens as it should!
- Bad manners – manners cost nothing
Ready to start your journey?
If you have any questions or would like to organise a no-obligation consultation at our expense, please complete this form.